There’s only a few more days before the Email Notes for Outlook launch promotion ends. Response from users has been fantastic. If you haven’t done so yet, you can still get Email Notes at the discounted price for the next few days.
There are a few users who have contacted us with concerns… questions that they want answered before they commit.
We thought we’d share our responses with everyone.
… and we’ve also got some example of how Email Notes is being used in the real world to achieve business goals.
Q: Are there any monthly/yearly charges for using the software?
NO. Your purchase allows you to use this version of Email Notes as long as you want at no extra cost. Your purchase includes all minor upgrades to the software as well as email support.
Q: Where are my Notes stored? Are my notes confidential!
Your notes are stored in a folder in your main Outlook data file. This means that they are only accessible to you unless you choose to share them with someone else.
Q: Do my notes damage the content of the actual emails in anyway? We need the email content to stay unchanged for reference later?
The content of your actual emails are not modified. You add your notes in a little window directly beside your email so that you can refer to both the email and your notes at the same time. However the actual contents of the email are not changed in anyway as your notes are saved separately.
Q: Is there any risk of accidentally sending my notes with the emails? I want to be able to write anything I want in my notes without fear of accidental disclosure.
There is NO CHANCE of accidentally sending notes. You are safe from accidental sends as the content of the notes is not a physical part of the email. The notes are not even stored physically in the same folder as the emails. Notes are stored in a separate folder and Email Notes displays them beside the emails for you.
Q: Can I link to information outside of Outlook in my Notes?
Yes. You can right click on the Notes pane and add links to documents, folders and websites. This means that you can get access to almost all the information you need directly from emails.
Q: WHY would I want to have the same Note linked to more than one email and how easy is it to do?
Your emails are generally part of a larger conversation or project. Having different notes on each email makes it impossible to see all the information you need quickly. Having the same note linked to all relevant emails solves this problem. Email Notes has artificial intelligence built into it that will do most of the linking automatically for you… you can also manually add and delete notes from emails when you need to.
Q: What if I want a different note on each email?
You can manually remove notes from emails and add new notes to them… or you can change a setting that will automatically assign a new note to each email. We recommend that you don’t change the setting as users find the same-note-on-many-emails to be one of the most powerful features of the software.
Q: How easy is it to find text in Notes afterwards… and have the note displayed with the relevant email(s)?
Email Notes has a Search feature that will search the contents of your notes and display the note and all related emails to you. This is actually a great way to use Email Notes to “Tag” your emails with keywords for later use.
Q: Can I share my notes with other people?
Yes. Email Notes adds a few extra buttons to Outlook that lets you reply or forward emails with your notes attached.
Q: Can I print my notes with the emails?
Yes. Use the Print Notes button and you have the option of printing just the notes or the notes with the email.
Q: How much time does it take to learn Email Notes?
Virtually none! If you know how to use your keyboard to write emails, you already know how to use Email Notes. You can type your notes directly beside the email once you install Email Notes. Your notes will automatically be saved when you close the email.
Q: What if I move my emails to other folders in Outlook? Do my notes move too so that I can still see them with the email?
Yes. While your notes don’t physically move, they will remain “linked” to the email. Click on the email and you will automatically see the Note… or find the Note using the Search screen and you will automatically see the email.
Q: What versions of Outlook are supported?
Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 (32 Bit) and Outlook 2012 (64 Bit)
REAL WORLD USES OF EMAIL NOTES
Here are a few example of how users are currently using Email Notes in their own businesses.
- Tag your notes with keywords so that emails are easier to find later e.g. I often save emails that I think have useful ideas for blog posts. I write a note that says “Good idea for blog post”. Later I search for the word blog to see all the emails.
- This is a great idea for sales and support people… Keep a history of your correspondence in the notes. We have been using this as an effective means of seeing the full history of communications before responding.
- Add information collected via phone calls
- Store next actions, reminders, to-do on emails… It is very handy to have the software’s AI find and automatically display notes when I select a new email in the Inbox.
- Track a project… The same notes being displayed on all relevant emails makes it easy to see exactly what still needs to be done.
I hope that the following answers help show you how Email Notes will make your Outlook into a more SAFE and POWERFUL tool for your business.
You can still save 25% if you act now.
PS: Don’t forget, we have an amazing guarantee that removes ALL the risk from your decision. Try it for 90 days, and if you aren’t happy, you get all your money back. Special offer ends this Friday.
Just a quick note to let you know that the new solution is now ready for download.
This addin recognizes that most of us do our most important workusing emails. Our inboxes have become our to-do lists… our SIMPLIFIED TASK, PROJECT AND CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Find out how you can:
- Record ALL the information you need in one place… right next to your emails… including your notes, phone calls, links to important documents and folders, links to websites etc
- Get all the information you need without searching for it…built-in artificial intelligence automatically retrieves and displays all relevant information right beside your emails
- Do all this and still work the same way you always have… you’ll master this software within 5 seconds of installation
To celebrate this launch we are excited to offer you the following for the next few days only.
- 25% discount
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Bonus software (first 500 customers only!)
We have sent out the email to more than 30,000 people so you will need to ACT FAST to claim the additional bonus software.
Go to the link and try it out NOW!
PS: This is the EASIEST way of making sure that you never waste time collecting or looking for information for your emails again… be one of the first 500 customers to get the bonus software at no cost.
We recently asked more than 30,000 Outlook users if Outlook and emails are doing a good enough job of supporting their business goals and objectives. We can now reveal:
- Why (and how) users say that Outlook is NOT working well enough and
- A solution to the problems identified… inside Outlook… that you can master in 5 seconds.
Let’s start by looking at how users said they use Outlook…the majority of Outlook users no longer use Emails and the Inbox simply as a means of communication.
We use our Inboxes as our primary to-do-lists.
Emails are our simplified task and project management systems
that support our business objectives and goals.
Outlook is used as a replacement for CRM systems, Customer Support Systems, Project Management software, Case Management Systems and other specialised software.
And yet there is ONE MAJOR PROBLEM that makes using Outlook result in wasted time, missed deadlines, incomplete responses, frustrated customers and lost opportunities.
The information in Outlook is
TOO INCOMPLETE and/or TOO DISJOINTED.
Information is spread out all over the place… inside Outlook and outside Outlook… over different emails, in notebooks, on pieces of paper where we have recorded phone conversations, in Excel files and Word documents, on websites that we can’t remember etc.
It’s difficult to find all the right information… in time… to make the correct decision and take the correct actions.
What information do we need so that we can
write timely effective emails
that support our goals and objectives?
Our survey revealed that the information users need when responding to emails can be broken down into a few common categories irrespective of professions (readers who responded to the survey included lawyers, architects, software designers, web designers, accountants, consultants…)
- Personal Comments, Thoughts and Ideas: We have thoughts and ideas on emails even if we are not ready to respond now. By the time we are ready, our thoughts and ideas are often forgotten. We need an effective system to collect these ideas so that they are not lost.
- History: We need to track progress and know the key events that have happened when responding. When did the customer contact us? What communication took place between us? How many times have I followed up already? etc.
- Phone Conversations: Emails rarely contain all the information we need. What about the additional information that was gathered over the phone? Where can it be recorded so that it is easily accessible when you need it?
Word Documents, Excel Files, PDFs etc: Quotes, Contracts, Sales Letters, Research Notes etc are often stored electronically on our computers or networks. How can we get immediate access to this information when we need it?
- External information on websites: It is highly likely that there is important information on the web that you have seen that you need access to. Wouldn’t it be useful to simply click on the links instead of having to use Google and find the information again?
- Follow Up Actions/Schedule/Next Actions: What am I still waiting for? What do I (or other members of my team) need to do next? What are the deadlines on the project? It would be great to immediately see this kind of information when responding to emails.
- Notes for Future Reference: Most of us get hundreds of emails every week (some get hundreds per day). Wouldn’t it be great to be able to note down why you decided to keep the email… or maybe tag it with keywords so that it is easy to find an email later?
We created a solution for you …
that works inside Outlook… takes 5 seconds to learn
… and requires no change in the way you work!
We have seen many attempts to create structured systems inside Outlook to help us to store and retrieve the information faster and easier.
In our experience structured systems are NOT the answer.
Many of you already have structured systems outside Outlook. Yet you still prefer to use Outlook. Obviously more structure is not the answer!
We agree! Like you we use Outlook for most of our working day.
We’re very excited to announce that we have created a solution that will solve ALL the problems identified in a totally unstructured way that anyone can use immediately.
- It works inside Outlook… right beside your emails. There is nothing new to learn. We guarantee that you’ll be able to use this within 5 seconds of installation.
- It makes it easy to record all the information that we need while we are working on our emails… without changing your emails in any way.
- It makes it super-easy to automatically view all relevant information as we are working on an email. Your information will find you instead of you having to search for it.
We are going to introduce our solution before the end of the week…
and there will be great discounts & bonuses for early movers
So keep your eyes on your Inbox
You may have noticed that we use Outlook a lot.. just look at the tips we send via emails and our blog!
After 12 long months of research and development we’re about to release something that will make Outlook a much better tool to achieve your business goals and objectives.
We know from the thousands of customers we have spoken to that many of you have found clever ways to use Outlook as:
- CRM Systems (to achieve sales targets)
- Project Management Systems (to ensure project objectives are met)
- Case Management Software (to manage legal clients)
- Customer Support Systems (to provide customer support)
- … an much more
BUT… our own experience (and your emails) show us again and again that… Outlook is not perfect. It is too easy to end up taking actions TOO LATE or with INCOMPLETE information… and end up with unhappy customers and missed opportunities.
There is ONE PROBLEM with Outlook irrespective of what business objective you are trying to achieve.
The information in Outlook is TOO INCOMPLETE and/or TOO DISJOINTED. Information is spread out all over the place… inside Outlook and outside Outlook… over different emails, in notebooks, on pieces of paper where we have recorded phone conversations etc.
It’s difficult to find all the right information… in time… to make the correct decision and take the correct actions.
We’ve been working on this problem for almost 12 months now and we’re almost ready to release a REAL SOLUTION… a solution that will work inside Outlook and that you can learn within 30 seconds of installation.
But before we do that we want to make sure that we have solved this problem to YOUR SATISFACTION!
Could you take two minutes of your valuable time and please answer the following questions for me…
- What non-email related information (phone calls, next actions, history etc) do you need to record manually at the moment?
- How do you record and retrieve all relevant emails and non-email related information when you need to respond, take action etc?
Please send your answers to email@example.com.
With more than 30,000 readers, I can’t guarantee a personal response… but I can guarantee that I will personally read your email.
That’s all for now… Wishing you a better Outlook.
PS: Go ahead and send me your answers at firstname.lastname@example.org. We really want to make Outlook the perfect tool to support your business and its objectives.
I’m sure all soccer fans are geared up for the Euro Cup 2012. The first match kicks off at 18.00 CET on the 8th of June 2012 between Poland and Greece.
For all you Soccer Lovers who would not want to miss a single match, or at least not your favourite teams matches, here’s how you can download the times for all the games into your Outlook Calendar.
1. Make sure that your computer is setup to the correct time zone. This step is important to ensure that the game time gets shown at the correct time depending on where in the world you are. Go to the Windows Control Panel and open Date and Time.
(Your screen may be slightly different depending on the version of Outlook… it may have a separate tab for Time Zone).
Make sure that the correct Time Zone is displayed i.e. the time zone of where YOU are. (I am in Fiji so the screen shot above says Fiji). Click on Change time zone if you need to.
2. Click on the link below and save the .ics file to your desktop
Download Euro Cup 2012 Schedule
3. Import the downloaded file into your Outlook by using the following steps. If you are using Microsoft Outlook 2010, click File – Open – Import. For all other versions of Outlook, click File – Import & Export.
4. Select Import an iCalendar (ics) or vCalendar file (vcs) from the list and click Next.
5. Use the screen that comes up to select the ics file that was downloaded in Step 1.
(You may get the following extra steps depending on the version of Outlook you are using)
Click either Open as New or Import. (I simply imported it to my main Outlook Calendar as it then synched with my Iphone too)
The times for all the games will now be in your Outlook.
Enjoy the games and may the best team win.
- Charity Projects
- Company News
- eeminders for Outlook
- Email Marketing
- Email Notes for Outlook
- EmailMerge for Outlook
- EmailTags for Outlook
- InsertText for Outlook
- Office 365
- Office Tip
- Outlook 2010
- outlook 2013
- Outlook 2016
- Outlook as a Business Tool
- Outlook Calendar Tip
- Outlook Contacts Tips
- Outlook Data Backup
- Outlook Email Filing & Management Tip
- Outlook Email Tips
- Outlook Installation/Setup
- Outlook Mail Merge
- Outlook Performance
- Outlook Search Tips
- Outlook Shortcuts
- project management
- QuickFile for Outlook
- Sales and Marketing with Outlook
- Send Confirm
- SendGuard for Outlook
- Sending emails
- Signature Switch for Outlook
- Smart Schedules for Outlook
- SPAM Filtering in Outlook
- Special Discount Offers
- Windows Tip
- June 2017 (2)
- May 2017 (1)
- April 2017 (2)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (4)
- January 2017 (2)
- December 2016 (1)
- November 2016 (2)
- October 2016 (3)
- September 2016 (4)
- August 2016 (3)
- July 2016 (5)
- June 2016 (2)
- April 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (2)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (3)
- December 2015 (3)
- November 2015 (1)
- October 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (3)
- August 2015 (2)
- July 2015 (4)
- June 2015 (3)
- May 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (3)
- March 2015 (4)
- February 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (3)
- December 2014 (1)
- November 2014 (1)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (6)
- August 2014 (8)
- July 2014 (7)
- June 2014 (7)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (2)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (6)
- October 2013 (7)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (11)
- July 2013 (9)
- June 2013 (9)
- May 2013 (10)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (8)
- February 2013 (7)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (9)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (5)
- July 2012 (2)
- June 2012 (5)
- May 2012 (9)
- April 2012 (7)
- March 2012 (10)
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (3)
- November 2011 (4)
- October 2011 (6)
- September 2011 (8)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (7)
- March 2011 (8)
- February 2011 (8)
- January 2011 (7)
- December 2010 (6)
- November 2010 (9)
- October 2010 (8)
- September 2010 (8)
- August 2010 (14)
- July 2010 (13)
- June 2010 (15)
- May 2010 (13)
- April 2010 (15)
- March 2010 (5)