Dear Online Shoppers,
We’re turning the biggest online shopping day of the year into the biggest savings day of the year.
The Cyber Monday Sale is starting now at Standss and will last only for the next 2 days.
For the first 50 customers only, buy a license for any outlook addins and you will be allowed to use the same license to install and use the software on 2 different machines for example your desktop and laptop (you use when travelling) or your Desktop at work and at home.
This offer is likely to run out fast as the email has been sent to 30,000+ readers, so place your order now to take advantage of this limited time offer.
Visit our website now to view the special offers and save HUGE!!!
Don’t Miss This Once-a-Year Opportunity!
I am writing today to tell you of some exciting changes at Standss. We’ve also got discounts (25%-54%) on any purchase off our website for the next 2 days but first…
I’d like to wish you a Happy Diwali and A New Year!
3rd November was the Hindu festival of Diwali. This is a religious day celebrated with sweets, feasting and fire crackers. Diwali is also considered the start of a New Year.
I just got back from a conference in USA and I am excited to tell you that we have BIG PLANS for the coming year. Things we have planned include new products that will make Outlook work even smarter for your business. But for now…
We’ve started our New Year with a complete redesign of our website and blog. (We’d love to hear your feedback on what you think of the new website)
To celebrate the launch of the new look website, we’d like to offer all our existing customers between 25% and 54% discount on our Outlook addins.
Go to the Special Offer Page NOW to get more information on the offers and how to take advantage of the huge savings.
PS: Remember, these offers are only valid for 48 hours, so act now to save HUGE and like always you’re covered by our 30 day money back guarantee so there is no risk at all.
A quick email to let you know that we have just uploaded the video showing you how tagging emails may be the best way of organizing and finding emails.
This is our SECOND ATTEMPT at a email tagging solution… in fact most of the software has been completely redesigned based on feedback from hundreds of users.
See the video to find out…
- How you can make your emails more findable without actuallychanging the way you file emails
- How you can get the benefits of folders without having to create or maintain folders
- How you can organize your emails without wasting time organizing your emails
- Why tags are better than folders for many users
There’s also a fully functional trial version you can download and try for yourself… and we’re offering a 30% discount for the next few days if you’re ready to order.
We hope that you like what your fellow Outlook users helped us create.
PS: You may want to look at the video even if you tried Email Tags in the past. This is a total redesign of the software and the pricing based on what Outlook users wanted (as opposed to what we thought they wanted).
Just a quick note to let you know that the new solution is now ready for download.
This addin recognizes that most of us do our most important workusing emails. Our inboxes have become our to-do lists… our SIMPLIFIED TASK, PROJECT AND CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Find out how you can:
- Record ALL the information you need in one place… right next to your emails… including your notes, phone calls, links to important documents and folders, links to websites etc
- Get all the information you need without searching for it…built-in artificial intelligence automatically retrieves and displays all relevant information right beside your emails
- Do all this and still work the same way you always have… you’ll master this software within 5 seconds of installation
To celebrate this launch we are excited to offer you the following for the next few days only.
- 25% discount
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Bonus software (first 500 customers only!)
We have sent out the email to more than 30,000 people so you will need to ACT FAST to claim the additional bonus software.
Go to the link and try it out NOW!
PS: This is the EASIEST way of making sure that you never waste time collecting or looking for information for your emails again… be one of the first 500 customers to get the bonus software at no cost.
Emails don’t always have all the information I need. Sometimes I have to get additional information by phone calls… or asking someone else in the office.
Other times I get ideas about what I want to put in a reply to an email… but I am not quite ready to send out the reply just yet?
How can you save this additional information with your emails… so that you don’t have to waste time gathering the same information again in the future?
I used to print the important emails and then handwrite notes on them… the problem was that it wasn’t easy to find the printed copies again when I needed them.
So we created Email Notes for Outlook. When I say we… I mean my team and 30,000 or so readers of our newsletter/blog. In fact… this product was mainly designed by our readers.
Here’s how you can use Email Notes to IMMEDIATELY jot down any thoughts you have while reading an email. The notes get added to the email (just like sticking a note to a piece of paper) for your later reference:
- Select an email and click Add Notes button on the EmailNotes toolbar
- Type in your notes
- Click on Save button to save the note contents
Email Notes has made writing notes on emails AS EASY AS STICKING NOTES TO A PIECE OF PAPER!
- One click to add and link notes to emails
- One click to view and edit notes linked to an email
- Forward, Reply and Print your emails with or without notes
- … and much more
If you’re not using Email Notes for Outlook yet… you owe it to yourself to try it out. There is a fully functional 30-day trial on our website
Also remember to check out the NEW YEARS RESOLUTION OUTLOOK PACK. We have bundled Email Notes for Outlook with 3 other Outlook Email Overwhelm boosters. You can save more than 50% for the next few days.
This one technique reduced the time spent by our customer support department on emails by 65%!
We use Insert Text for Outlook to template our responses to the most common questions that our support team receives. This allows us to respond to the majority of our customers’ questions at the click of a button, instead of having to write out the response each time.
Insert Text (which does much more than just text) works inside Outlook and has the following benefits for our company.
- We spend less time writing emails.
- We send out more accurate, more complete emails that better serve our customers (we spend more time creating a well-thought out response since it only has to be done once)
- We send out LESS emails (because our responses have all the information they need).
- Our customers are happier because they get their problems solved faster
- Our team is happier because they are NOT getting bored writing the same things over and over again.
In summary… Less Time… Less Volume… Better Emails… Happier Customers… Happier Us!
Which brings us to… Insert Text for Outlook.
The biggest problem with InsertText is its name… InsertText does much more than just insert text into your emails.
It is a complete email template solution for Microsoft Outlook. You can use Insert Text to:
- Create and use email templates in Microsoft Outlook
- Templates can be used to Create new emails as well as Reply, Reply-to-All and Forward
- Templates can have plain text, formatted text (HTML), To, CC, BCC fields and more (this is a addin specially designed for emails)
- Easy to use interface lets you search, find and use templates easily.
If you’re not using InsertText yet… you owe it to yourself to try it out. There is a fully functional 30-day trial on our website.
Also remember to check out the NEW YEARS RESOLUTION OUTLOOK PACK. We have bundled InsertText with 3 other Outlook Email Overwhelm boosters. You can save more than 50% for the next few days.
This is the first in a series of articles on how we use Outlook addins to get organized and have a more productive year.
One of the problems with emails is the SHEER VOLUME of emails we get…. They just keep coming and coming.
How can we write and respond to so many emails… keep them organized… and find them when we need to.
This article shows you exactly how I PERSONALLY USE QuickFile for Outlook on a daily basis… I hope you find ideas in it that will help you take control of your emails.
I am able to file 90% of the emails at the click of a button
QuickFile adds a toolbar inside Outlook. Whenever I select an email, QuickFile changes one of the buttons to the name of the folder I last used to file a similar email… most times the email needs to go into the same folder. One click and the email is moved out of my Inbox.
What I like:
- I am actually filing my emails because I don’t have to hunt through a tree of folders.. one click is so much faster.
- My Inbox doesn’t feel like a list of endless tasks because it only contains emails that still need my attention.
A COPY of my Sent Emails are automatically filed to the correct folder
QuickFile prompts me for a folder every time I send out an email. The prompt contains a list of folders where I am most likely to file the email…. Double-click and the email is automatically filed to the correct folder after it is sent.(The prompt can be turned off if you prefer to bring it up only when you want by clicking Send&File instead of Send)
What I like:
- Without this, emails in my Sent Items folder were NEVER filed. I don’t look at Sent Items as often as my Inbox and it’s just too easy to forget.
- QuickFile can either move the original email or file a copy from the Sent Items folder. The copy feature was implemented as a result of user DEMANDS and I really find this useful. A copy gets filed to the correct folder and I still have a copy in my Sent Items for quick reference. Many users tell me that they also use the Sent Items emails for filling in timesheets.
I don’t let Newsletters distract me
I subscribe to many different newsletter emails. Most of these newsletters do not need my urgent attention… they do not need to be added to my list of things to do.
QuickFile lets me treat any email in my Inbox as a newsletter at the click of a button. After that any email from that email address automatically gets moved to a folder dedicated to Newsletters, which I then read at my convenience.
What I like about this:
- My Inbox does not get cluttered by newsletters… there is less stress each time I look at my Inbox.
- I’m not distracted from my real work by an email with an interesting topic
- QuickFile reminds me once a day to look at my newsletters with an email in my Inbox… I do a quick scan to make sure that I am not missing out on anything time-sensitive.
- Many emails that I was spending (wasting) a lot of time reading no longer seem important… now that they’re not in my Inbox, I don’t feel as compelled to read stuff that I won’t actually use.
I (defer and then) deal with non-urgent emails in batches
Many productivity gurus recommend that you don’t deal with emails first thing in the morning but… we’re in a different time zone from many of our customers… I need to reply to them first thing to ensure that we are able to communicate while we are still both at work.
I start from my Inbox and deal with each in it. If it’s urgent I deal with it there and then.
Otherwise, I use QuickFile to defer it to 11 am… a time I have set aside for email processing. QuickFile moves the email out of my Inbox and then brings it back at 11 am. (QuickFile can defer each email to a different time of your choosing).
What I like:
- My Inbox does not contain emails that I have decided not to work on now. This keeps me focussed only on what I need to think about.
- The email automatically appears at a time of my choosing.
- Batch Processing emails is actually a much more productive way of dealing with emails instead of getting distracted by emails 50 times a day.
I am able to find Email Folders by typing any part of the folder name
I have many folders of several levels inside Outlook. Finding the right folder to file or retrieve an email can take a long time… OK… it takes less than 10 seconds but it feels like a long time.
QuickFile adds a Find&Goto Folder button to the Outlook toolbar. To find a folder all I need to do is click on the button and type a few characters from anywhere in the name of the folder.
QuickFile shows me all matching folders and I double-click to go to the correct folder. Easy!
What I like:
- I don’t have to remember where the folder is or it’s exact name.. or even the start of the folder name. QuickFile will do a find anywhere in your Outlook file and based on any part of the folder name
- It makes answering queries that requires reference to old emails much much faster.
That covers my favourite ways in which QuickFile makes me productive
If you’re not using QuickFile yet… you owe it to yourself to try it out. There is a fully functional 30-day trial on our website.
Also remember to check out the NEW YEARS RESOLUTION OUTLOOK PACK. We have bundled QuickFile with 3 other Outlook Email Overwhelm boosters. You can save more than 50% for the next few days.
How much time do we waste every day having to resend emails… or makeup for emails that were sent incorrectly or to the wrong people to start with?
We originally designed Send Guard for Outlook at the request of several large companies (it has now been deployed to organizations ranging from 1 user to more than a 1000 users).
However I was surprised how often it was prompting me for missing information once I started using it myself.
SendGuard for Outlook has a collection of extremely useful tools that ensure your outgoing emails are COMPLETE (with no missing information) and are being sent to the CORRECT (and only the correct) people.
SendGuard works inside Outlook and takes no time to learn – you continue to write and send your emails the same way you always have. SendGuard will automatically warn you and let you take corrective action if it detects a mistake.
SendGuard even gives you a way of changing your mind about an email after you have clicked Send.
Have you ever:
- Forgot to attach a document to an email message (which delays matters or could even result in missed deadlines)
- Clicked Reply when you meant Reply-All (and thereby forgot to keep everyone in the loop)
- Clicked Reply-All when you meant Reply (and accidentally disclosed confidential information to the wrong people
- Forgot to write a subject or sent an email with an old subject line (the correct subject on an email generally gets a much better response)
- Fired off an angry message that you later regretted.
- Emailed someone using the wrong email address (for those of us with more than one email address).
If you are running a business, particularly a professional business, these seemingly small errors can make you look unprofessional and waste precious billable time.
SendGuard for Outlook protects you from all these mistakes by automatically warning you if it detects the possibility of any of the above mistakes (and more).
Also remember to check out the NEW YEARS RESOLUTION OUTLOOK PACK. We have bundled SendGuard for Outlook with 3 other Outlook Email Overwhelm boosters. You can save more than 50% for the next few days.
This is a fantastic week for me with two big things to celebrate… the New Zealand All Blacks winning the 2011 Rugby World Cup and Diwali (the Hindu Festival of Lights). I’ll tell you about both of these in this post but first…
To celebrate this double celebration, we’re offering a discount to our readers, just enter the coupon code DIWALI to get $10 off your order for a full version of any Outlook addin on our website
(discount does not apply to upgrades or bundles).
Now the reasons for celebrating…
The All Blacks win the 2011 Rugby World Cup
I know that Rugby is not too big in some countries but it is the biggest sport in this part of the world… and my favourite team (the New Zealand All Blacks) just won the 2011 Rugby World Cup.
The All Blacks have been the number one rated team for most of the last 12 years… They have gone into the last 3 world cups rated the number one team in the world and yet seem to choke during the most important tournament (that is only held once in 4 years) in the rugby world.
Despite coming in to so many world cups rated number 1, they had only won the cup once… and that was 24 years ago.
The French team in particular have been a jinx for the All Blacks. In 2003 the French beat us in the semi-finals, in 2007 they humiliated us in the quarter-finals. Both times the All Blacks were meant to thrash the French… but someone forgot to tell that to the French rugby team.
So it was really exciting that this year, the All Blacks were playing our nemesis France in the finals. France have not had a good world cup and even lost two of their pool games. This year we KNEW we were going to thrash them… it was going to be sweet revenge for the last two times!
But again the French team were misinformed… and did not stick with the plan. They played an amazing game of rugby. In the end the All Blacks were lucky to come off with a win with the closest of margins 8-7.
It wasn’t pretty but we’ll take the win.
This year the best team in the world won the Rugby World Cup though I am not sure if they were the better team in the final.
The All Blacks are world champs for the next 4 years.
Diwali (Festival of Lights)
Wednesday 26th October 2011 is Diwali. Diwali is also known as the festival of lights and is probably the most important celebration in the Hindu calendar.
We celebrate Diwali for a number of reasons.
- The return of Lord Rama after 14 years of banishment. His adventures and triumphs over evil during his banishment are told in the epic Ramayana. Upon his return diyas (small clay oil lamps) were lit all over the kingdom to welcome him back.
- It is the Indian New Year.
So how do we celebrate Diwali here in Fiji?
Fiji is a fantastic multi-cultural place to live. Diwali day is a public holiday and celebrated and shared with everyone irrespective of their religion or race.
Our homes and office are thoroughly cleaned if needed before Diwali. Many people also take this opportunity to do renovations (there is some painting going on at my home as I write this).
New garments are purchased as it is considered auspicious to where something new on Diwali.
Our homes are also lit with lights of different colors. In Suva (the city where I live) there is even an award for the best decorated house which a golfing buddy has won many times.
On Diwali day, Diyas (small clay lamps) are lit around the house. Prayers are held at 6 PM but this is normally private to the family. Guests are welcomed into the house from 6.30 (or 7) onwards. Many varieties of sweets and vegetarian dishes are made and shared with friends and family.
Children (and many adults) play with fireworks that light up the skies.
It is a greatest way to start the year.
So as we end this year, I thank you all again for your support… for reading our blog… for using our Outlook addins… for all your input and ideas that have helped us to become a better company.
We wish you all a happy Diwali and look forward to serving you even better in the New Year.
From Sanjay and the rest of your Outlook team at Standss
PS: We hope that the little gift of the $10 discount code (DIWALI) helps you start your new year the right way. The code is valid for the rest of the week and expires on October 28th.
For a limited time only, exclusively for our blog readers, we are offering 2 of our best selling Productivity Tools, QuickFile Pro for Outlook and EmailNotes for Outlook as a bundle for only $79.95.
Normally they would cost US $99.90 (QuickFile Pro = $69.95, EmailNotes = $29.95) if bought separately; however as a special offer to all our Blog readers, we are giving away QuickFile Pro and EmailNotes together as a Productivity Tools Pack for only $79.95.
This offer is only valid till the 19th of September so if you are interested, ACT NOW and SAVE UP TO 20% on this special offer.
This Special Offer End on the 19th of September
About QuickFile and EmailNotes
QuickFile is an Outlook addon that allows you to quickly and easily organize your mail into folders with a single click. With QuickFile you can:
- Organize mail quicker
- Send & File in one quick step
- File 90% of emails at the click of one button
- Find emails again fast and easy
- Quick and easy to install and use
Click here to see what existing users of QuickFile are saying
EmailNotes is an Outlook addin that allows you to quickly and easily add notes like ‘post-it notes’ to emails: With EmailNotes you can:
- Immediately jot down ideas while reading emails
- Add missing information to emails (usually gathered by follow-up phone calls)
- Improve follow-up on emails (and INCREASE SALES CLOSING RATES)
- Remember why certain emails were put in certain folders
Click here to see what existing users of EmailNotes are saying
|We believe in our outlook add ins so much that we offer a unconditional 30 days 100% Money Back Guarantee. No Questions Asked! This removes all risks from your decision so ACT NOW!|
This Special Offer End on the 19th of September
Feel free to share the link to this special offer with anyone you feel might be interested in becoming more productive.
- A Simple Tip to Improve Email Conversions by 21x
- What NOT to do after an accidental Reply-All (Hint: Recall does NOT work)
- Quick Steps: Add shortcuts to the Outlook ribbon to file your emails
- Outlook Quick Steps: Forward emails to the RIGHT person at the click of a button in Outlook
- Download the NBA 2016/17 Schedules into Outlook Calendar
- Charity Projects
- Company News
- eeminders for Outlook
- Email Marketing
- Email Notes for Outlook
- EmailMerge for Outlook
- EmailTags for Outlook
- InsertText for Outlook
- Office 365
- Office Tip
- Outlook 2010
- outlook 2013
- Outlook 2016
- Outlook as a Business Tool
- Outlook Calendar Tip
- Outlook Contacts Tips
- Outlook Data Backup
- Outlook Email Filing & Management Tip
- Outlook Email Tips
- Outlook Installation/Setup
- Outlook Mail Merge
- Outlook Performance
- Outlook Search Tips
- Outlook Shortcuts
- project management
- QuickFile for Outlook
- Sales and Marketing with Outlook
- Send Confirm
- SendGuard for Outlook
- Sending emails
- Signature Switch for Outlook
- Smart Schedules for Outlook
- SPAM Filtering in Outlook
- Special Discount Offers
- Windows Tip
- May 2017 (1)
- April 2017 (2)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (4)
- January 2017 (2)
- December 2016 (1)
- November 2016 (2)
- October 2016 (3)
- September 2016 (4)
- August 2016 (3)
- July 2016 (5)
- June 2016 (2)
- April 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (2)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (3)
- December 2015 (3)
- November 2015 (1)
- October 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (3)
- August 2015 (2)
- July 2015 (4)
- June 2015 (3)
- May 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (3)
- March 2015 (4)
- February 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (3)
- December 2014 (1)
- November 2014 (1)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (6)
- August 2014 (8)
- July 2014 (7)
- June 2014 (7)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (2)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (6)
- October 2013 (7)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (11)
- July 2013 (9)
- June 2013 (9)
- May 2013 (10)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (8)
- February 2013 (7)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (9)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (5)
- July 2012 (2)
- June 2012 (5)
- May 2012 (9)
- April 2012 (7)
- March 2012 (10)
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (3)
- November 2011 (4)
- October 2011 (6)
- September 2011 (8)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (7)
- March 2011 (8)
- February 2011 (8)
- January 2011 (7)
- December 2010 (6)
- November 2010 (9)
- October 2010 (8)
- September 2010 (8)
- August 2010 (14)
- July 2010 (13)
- June 2010 (15)
- May 2010 (13)
- April 2010 (15)
- March 2010 (5)