|Date||Version / Details|
- Bug fix: Find&Goto Folder search sometimes did not gave any results
- Bug fix: Choose another folder screen gave error message when doing a search
- Bug fix:When adding new folder from QuickFile screen, error message comes up.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- NEW! Now supports Microsoft Outlook x64 bit
- NEW! Supports Office 365 Email Accounts
- Bug fixes: Freezing issue with IMAP and hosted Microsoft Exchange Email Accounts
- Other minor bug fixes
- Bug fixes: Error when using Outlook 2013's Inline Response item with QuickFile
- Improved compatibility with Outlook 2013 (32 bit)
- Updated uninstaller to do not delete the 'Standss Settings' directory in AppData on un-installation.
- Supports Google Apps (latest Version)
- Ability to choose method of Indexing Public folders
- Minor bug fixes
- Re-sign the Installation
files with renewed Digital Signature Certificate
- Bug Fix: Find&Goto does not search Public folders in Outlook 2010 even though they exist.
- Bug Fix: Newsletter list was lost each time Outlook was restarted.
- Bug Fix: Security prompt appearing in Outlook upon first installation
- Bug Fix: Shared shortcuts not working in Outlook 2010
- Now when QuickFile is clicked, the one-click folder is selected in the shortcuts list by default.
- Digitally signed with new signature
- NEW! QuickFile now supports Google Apps.
- Bug Fix: Toolbar flickering Issue fixed Bug Fix: Now support Outlook Connector (Hotmail)
- Bug Fix: Unread Emails Not marked as read after being filed.
- Bug Fix: Go to Outbox folder after sending emails. The sending email gets stuck in the Outbox. Contact Support now provides a list of Add-ins that are available in Outlook
- Bug Fix: Manual activation Issue fix.
- Bug Fix: "Please Initialize class first" issue fixed
NEW! QuickFile Pro Edition and Standard are now incorporated into one EXE.
NEW! Pick&Send is now added as an extra option in Send options to automatically open Pick&Send screen when send is clicked.
NEW! QuickFile is now compatible with Interwoven Filesite.
NEW! A new method of activating QuickFile has been implemented.
NEW! Public Folder indexing has been made faster.
- Bug Fix: Auto Forward set on emails activated the QuickFile Send&File screen. QuickFile is now updated not to open this screen on Auto-Forwards.
- Bug Fix: A new public folder made was not shown in the Quickfile searches.
- Bug Fix: Printing emails printed QFProcessed property in the email
- Bug Fix: When outlook loses connection from server QuickFile now tries to reconnect to the server.
- Bug Fix: Error 13 Type mismatch when trying to QuickFile or Send&File an email.
- Bug Fix: Error -2147221233: Error in IMAPITable.FindRow:MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND came when trying to QuickFile an email.
- NEW! (Std version) Compatible with Outlook 2010
- Re-sign the Installation files with renewed Digital Signature Certificate
- NEW! (Pro version) Compatible with Outlook 2010
NEW! Process Sent Items for unfiled emails sent using Blackberry Phones, Outlook Web Access, etc. Emails that are sent from outside Outlook using Outlook Web Access or BlackBerry (synchronized with Outlook) does not get filed using Send&File. This new feature now allows you to process your Sent Items to highlight these unfiled emails and also provides with an easy step to file it at the same time.
NEW! NetDocuments icons for the folder QuickFile now displays the NetDocuments folder with the NetDocuments icon on it to make it easy for users to distinguish it from normal folders.
NEW! Supports SendTo Mail recipient Right-Click on a file and SendTo -> Mail Receipient. Now QuickFile Send&File is supported when emailing using this option.
NEW! QuickFile also supports filing on the On behalf Email Address When an email is sent on behalf of someone then QuickFile will file that email with respect to the person it was sent on behalf of. Previously QuickFile did filing with respect to the person who sent the email.
- Bug Fix: Settings screen: In Data files tab, if selected Stores is selected, open settings screen click OK, all the selected stores becomes un-ticked. - Bug Fix: Received Date changed for emails when filing to a public folder - - Bug Fix: Go to Tasks -> View by Categories then sort by subject. A selection change error occurred
- Bug Fix: QuickFile ->search for something that does not exist in choose another folder -> click new folder button -> now click cancel on the new folder form -> Runtime error 5 occurs and QuickFile crashes
- Bug Fix: Use QuickFile to file a PostItem. the recent folder is updated but the shortcut does not get updated.
- Bug Fix: When you do QuickFile on an email, then change the email address from the drop-down on the QuickFile form and file the email. The one-click shortcut is updated on the default email address but not on the changed email address that the user picked.
NEW! Undo Filing Need to reverse or find an email that you filed using QuickFile or Send&File. Click the Undo button to view a list of email filed today. Click to reverse the filing.
NEW! Defer Emails: Move emails out of your Inbox UNTIL you need them. Improve your productivity by moving non-urgent emails out of your Inbox. QuickFile will automatically move them back at a time convenient to you.
NEW! Automatically file Newsletters Stop cluttering your emails with newsletters that don't need your immediate attention. QuickFile will move your newsletters out of your Inbox to a folder dedicated to newsletters. QuickFile can show you a non-intrusive message whenever emails are moved...and it can also remind you once a day to check your newsletters.. so you don't miss out on any specials etc.
NEW! Automatically Create Tasks from Outgoing emails QuickFile can automatically create Tasks from emails after that are sent out. Essential if you use your task list to track follow-ups needed for emails.
NEW! Automatically Create Appointment from Outgoing emails QuickFile can automatically create Appointments from emails after they are sent out. Major time saver if your emails have follow-ups that need to be scheduled.
NEW! Control number of recently used folders shown. You can now set a setting in QuickFile to display (x) number of recently used folders
NEW! Do not show Deleted Items folders in Search results. QuickFile can now be set not to file emails to deleted items folders.
NEW! When Recent Folders are used, QuickFile will either automatically add folder (or prompt) to suggestions based on user�s settings.
NEW! Check for Updates screen has been improved
NEW! Add New Folder screen has been improved to allow selecting of parent folder
NEW! New Setting to always Show More Options on QuickFile screen
NEW! Dropdown on QuickFile screen now allows display of recommended folders for any recipient (To, From CC, BCC). Previously only To and From were supported.
- Bug Fix: Now allows for \ or / in folder names.
- Bug Fix: Overflow Error when scanning a large number of folders
- Bug Fix: Setting screen sometime had areas blacked out
- Bug Fix: Favourites not displayed on QuickFile screen if there was only one Favourite folder and it was a (shared) Favourite folder.
- Version 4.x release
- Re-sign the Installation files with renewed Digital Signature Certificate
- Fix for QuickFile Crashing with "Error '91'"
- First public release
QuickFile is the most useful Outlook add-in I’ve ever used!- Don LaVange, NetDocuments, Utah-USA
QuickFile is nimble and a genuine time-saver ... It is saving me many hours of work in a month and my emails are nicely organized.- Fl�vio Zarur Lucarelli
Using the Rules to auto file can mean missing some important items. By using QuickFile, everything comes into my inbox and can be seen, then quickly moved to the appropriate subfolder. Items are seen and dealt with and not lost, as before.- David S. Roberts, United Kingdom
It's faster, easier and more efficient than building mail rules and it can keep tabs on email from each of your contacts.- Rose Vines, Sydney Morning Herald
QuickFile has changed my morning e-mail from a dreaded chore to a task that can be dealt with briskly.- Anita Harrell, Virginia, USA
Very handy program. Use it every day at work.- Miles C. Seifert, P.E.
QuickFile is invaluable: using it speeds up the handling of e-mail, allowing me to read and file, or send and file, in much less time than it used to take using Outlook on its own. Great product and great value for money- David Smith, United Kingdom